I'm gonna agree with spacejace on the Super Bowl. As a Browns fan, rooting for the Steelers (aka The Dark Side) is not in my DNA, though I have been able to overcome the genetic predisposition when the Steelers play more-hated teams like the Ravens or Cowboys (aka The Axis of Evil).
You have to love the underdog, though I think the matchup is pretty much even given the way the two teams were playing through the playoffs.
I'm not making a projection on the final score, but thinking it's close regardless of who wins. Within a touchdown, for sure.
After tomorrow's game we can look forward two weeks and for those magical words, "pitchers and catchers report..."
The sign that spring is just around the corner.
“Corrupted”: Madeleine Dean Joins the Court-Bashing Mob
-
Rep. Madeleine Dean (D-PA) has been struggling with other members of the
Democratic establishment to appease the far-left radicals in…
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment