Friday, April 17, 2009

Lee'z Steez blog: check it out!


Gotta check out this blog. It's one I follow (also on the left sidebar here), but I wanted to hi-lite it here because it's original and it cracks me the hell up. Isn't that a good enough reason to check out anything these days? It's what blogging is all about as well: loggin' - and keepin' it real. on the web. (click title of this story to go to it).

Here's an excerpt from the most recent post: "My plan was to post each night of my "home alone" stint, accompanying each of my pieces with a report card-style analysis of my performance. I even had nifty grading fields like "transitions" and "meals/nutrition" ready to roll. After two nights I now see how ridiculous this would've been. You can't grade parenting. Good thing, 'cause I'd be running about a 1.85 right about now if you could."

No comments: