Sunday, March 15, 2009

best/funniest/most interesting band names from this year's sxsw music festival





some of these names seriously crack me up. My current favorite is "I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness." I don't know a single thing about them. Does anyone? I'd love to hear more about them; see if their music is as original as their name & logo. Check out the rest these crazy names. sj

Sandwitch
We Have Band
Earthless
Doctor Krapula
Dananananaykroyd
Pink Nasty
Hyperpotamus
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
sorry-ok-yes
Bowling for Food
Slaves to Gravity
Tittsworth
We Should Be Dead
The Crash That Took Me
That 1 Guy
Yak Ballz
We Were Promised Jet-packs
Psychedelic Horse-shit
Olympic Ass Kicking Team featuring Terry Anderson
The Gay Blades
Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
dd/mm/yyy
The Mother Truckers
The Homosexuals
And You Will Know US By The Trail of Dead
Death by Stereo
Peelander-Z
The Great Lakes Myth Society
Bryan Scary and the Shredding
A Hawk and a Hacksaw
The Lovemakers
Shout Out Out Out Out
Reef the Lost Cauze
Death Fest
B.L.A.C.K.I.E.
The Sleepover Disaster
Bassholes
DJ Nobody
Shitty Carwash
El Jesus De Magico
thecocknbullkid
Designer Drugs
This Bike is a Pipe Bomb
Outer Spacist
A Whiskey A Dance A Fight A Kiss Goonight
Love You Long Time
Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey

No comments: